01 abril 2007

Animal I Have Become - Three Days Of Grace



I can’t escape this hell So many times i’ve tried But i’m still caged inside Somebody get me through this nightmare I can’t control myself
So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal (This animal, this animal)
I can’t escape myself (I can’t escape myself) So many times i’ve lied (So many times i’ve lied) But there’s still rage inside Somebody get me through this nightmare I can’t control myself
So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal
Somebody help me through this nightmare I can’t control myself Somebody wake me from this nightmare I can’t escape this hell
(This animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal)
So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal (This animal I have become)

4 Comentarios:

Miss Neumann dijo...

Todos tenemos encuentros incontrolables con el "animal" que llevamos dentro, nimodo!! venimos del mono...

besito

Alexander Strauffon dijo...

Yo continúo leyéndoles, y teniéndoles en mis pensamientos. Un nuevo espacio llegará en su momento.

Nancy dijo...

Miss Neuman es verdad, y de repente como que nos gana, Saludos!!

Alex gracias!! me da tristeza, pero tú sabes los motivos y los respeto, y espero con gusto tu nuevo espacio... este no hay trivia??
Saludos y un Beso!!

Nancy

Anónimo dijo...

ahh jajaj yo tengo la letra traducida leru leru!!! gracias nancy ,e gusto mucho y si creo q ademas de gracioso, esta muy bien saber q no soy la unica q aveces piensa q me va a salir una pantera de adentro y va a matar a alguien..jejej, es broma, tengo mis ataques..pero lo mas raro de todo, q ya visite tres blogs ( con el tuyo) q en difrerentes momentos y semanas han publicado algo relacionado con los gatos!! mi animal favorito q no esta de mal decirlo..q coincidencias!!!
asi q no sera este un mensaje subliminal??????